contact:, website , portfolio

Thursday, April 25, 2013


Long time no post! 
Portfolio day and films are finally over, so I have a lot of stuff to post about.
There was a print fair at school last weekend, and I shared a table with my friends Melanie and Tammy!
Here's a picture of our booth:

And a picture of me next to my stuff:

It was a huge blast! I was so excited that people were willing to spend money on my work, and a few people requested me to draw their pets so that was really fun.

Here are a few of the original watercolors I was selling!


  1. Looks like fun! Must make it out to CalArts one o these days. Will there be another?

    1. There may be another one next year! You should definitely come out for the Character Animation show, usually around January! :)

  2. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!